Counselling Woodford

Elinor Taylor BACP (accred)

Specialist in Bereavement, Loss and Change

Counselling Woodford

Elinor Taylor BACP (accred)

Specialist in Bereavement, Loss and Change

Counselling and Psychotherapy based in Woodford Green

Hello and welcome to Counselling Woodford. My practice is located within easy walking distance of Woodford and South Woodford Underground stations and has free on-street parking.

My areas of Speciality include bereavement, loss, change, depression and anxiety. I can also help with parenting issues, disabilities, health issues, life changes, relationships and personal development.

We all experience challenges at certain times during our lives – bereavement, loss, change, relationship problems, anxiety or work problems, to name but a few. If this sounds familiar, you could benefit from talking to me.

Counselling is a place for you to talk, in confidence, about the issues and concerns that are negatively affecting your life.

Counselling is a chance to stop, in a world that rarely lets you stop.

Walking through the door of the Counselling room can be daunting but it is a courageous first step, especially if you are dealing with difficult or overwhelming emotions. You have taken that first step.

Choosing the right therapist is an important decision and a good relationship is necessary to make effective progress. My work is characterised by compassion, empathy and collaboration. I try to be straightforward, without being harsh, and encouraging without applying any pressure.

I hope you’ll take some time to look through my web site to learn more specific details about my work as a therapist.

If you are looking to find out more about Counselling, or are interested in coming along for sessions please click here for more information.

“When we are no longer able to change a situation – we are challenged to change ourselves” Viktor Frankl

Contact Details

I offer a free initial telephone consultation. Contact me for an appointment.

You can phone me on:

07815 686 462

or you can e-mail mehere

or you can complete a self referral formhere